الخميس، 2 أبريل 2009

Appeal to all organizations concerned with human rights, as well as

Appeal to all organizations concerned with human rights, as well as

organizations concerned with the defense of journalists, activists and

bloggers!!











The authority had not exercised such a nefarious, such as pursuant to never

do with my rights activist and writer blog!!
More cases every day, whether the task is not to eliminate this power only

on the life of this human rights activist,
It is playing a very dirty and the worst methods used to achieve the object

..And use all the pressure to have the papers, as well as exercise and a

large-scale distortion to strike an alliance or solidarity with me!
Crew did not stop the military patrols and not following me and all I have

to say that it bears responsibility for what is happening to me these are the

figures of the military force in Yemen, which was accused of involvement

in the attack on the U.S. embassy in Sanaa September 17, 2008.
It is then subjected to severe beatings, abuse and threatened me with death

that I went back to writing about big themes!!
They are already in their constant, after the road block police officers from

the department on October 14 with civilian clothes in the evening,

corresponding to 24/3/2009 eighth and took the condition of the hands of

my telephone and then stopped the car Tax (taxi) is submitted to it and

wanted me to go to the police the same! !
And then got them after a fight with them ..Until this moment, my

telephone is still at the police sources,


This is the strategy that you want access to the Yemeni power to confiscate

my telephone a crime to do without one knows what happened to me!!

One of the most haunted me the charges are as follows:


First: The following me terrorists as well as Korean nationals, on the

background of what happened to them in the recent period.

Second: The following me Africans, supported by further electronic

messages sent by the Authority of Yemen to the email.

Third: The following me all the features that refer to Saudi Arabia, cars and

trucks, large plates and Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.


IV: garbage car following me, and its workers considerably.

V: following me to people with disabilities.


VI: following me to foreign nationals and Iraqis, Russians and Koreans and

others.

VII: following me also to children and women and all respect to the

Palestinian slogans.

I call on all organizations concerned with human rights first, and those

organizations concerned with the rights of journalists, activists and bloggers

to quickly appeal to the Yemeni authorities to cease all operations of the

Nazis, committed against my rights activist and author of the Code and to

ensure the physical safety first and foremost.



* Yemeni blogger / Nashwan Abd Ali Ghanem
* Sanaa - Yemen
* 1/4/2009

These links my notes:
helal08.katib.org
al-mezhany2006.maktoobblog.com
human-rights.maktoobblog.com
helali2008.blogsbot.com

And can provide you with this link:


http://www.bloggers-observatory.org/archives/53

ليست هناك تعليقات: